Friday, July 06, 2012

pretty much the best birthday present EVER!

Imagine my surprise when I received this email in the changing room at ROSS. I'm not positive but I may have scared anyone around me within listening distance…talk about a totally unexpected and awesome birthday present.

Zoey's EP was approved by the Korean government on July 3rd. THREE weeks ahead of the "expected due date". Only 13 days after her EP was submitted. *huh?* All of us AP's were blown away by this exciting change of events.

What's next? WHO KNOWS! They are estimating 4-13 weeks for all travel calls to be received. It feels like when I went into labor 2.5 weeks early with Max. It could happen any time. *duhn-duhn-duhn* This is starting to feel more real.

Thank you, God, for good news! "Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation."

So…

I need to pray.
I need to make lists.
I need to get organized. 
I need to learn more Korean.
I need to…

 




No comments:

Post a Comment