Monday, August 08, 2011

a petition update…

Every day that passed and we didn't hear anything from our agency was excruciating. So, Brad called our agency on Friday to check on the status of our petition. Of course, he had to leave a message…

He heard back from the president's office later that day. The two contacts at Holt we sent our petitions to happened to be out traveling last week. Go figure. From the conversation, it sounded like she was aware of our situation and ended the conversation saying that the VP should be calling us "to talk" early next week. That could be today. I'm trying to distract myself with work and stay focused but THIS IS NUTS.

On a POSITIVE note - I'll be posting about our amazing fundraiser soon. We have been blessed with so many amazing friends and outpouring of support! (I'm really thankful we had that to work on last week as it was a BIG distraction for me.) Please keep praying!


1 comment: