Wednesday, March 23, 2011

progress

We found out from Ohio last week that our CPS clearances wouldn't be run until the 25th of this month...remember, the only thing holding up our China home study from moving foward? Well, imagine my surprise when I checked the mailbox TODAY and discovered two shiny white envelopes from the state of Ohio – the missing pieces of our puzzle! I was prepared to wait at LEAST another week for these. 

It feels like Christmas morning, minus the pancakes.

More excitement tomorrow when we pass off our clearances and dossier paperwork to our amazing and capable social worker to take over for us. We need the help and are very grateful that she has offered her assistance! Maybe if I wasn't working 80 hrs/week for our adoptions (and the impending doom of our 2010 taxes) I would be able to focus on it, but that's not the case. So, I gladly pass the baton...yet, the race has just begun.

Brad is gearing up for a more literal race. 
More to come on that in a later post. 

<-- Here's Brad looking manly at his first 
half marathon a couple years back.

1 comment: