Thursday, March 10, 2011

the waiting game

Who KNEW it could be so exciting to check the mail every day…for Child Abuse Clearances from the state of Ohio! Will they EVER arrive? Maybe if I dash to the mailbox faster next time. Maybe tomorrow I'll personally greet our mailman and ask him to check under his seat for misplaced mail. On a scale of 1 to 10, just how insulting would that be to a mailman?  

*contemplating*

Well, it's the last TINY little detail we are waiting on to complete our China home study and send it through the next approval process. I think it's called the waiting game? Which brings me to…


The good news is the first step of our the home study has been approved and we have plenty of other paperwork to assemble for our dossier. And I still have some turning 30 years old before I am deemed "mature" enough to adopt. (at least that's what China says) I NEVER would have expected to be so excited to start a new decade of my life…especially my 30's! *shiver*

No comments:

Post a Comment