Tuesday, January 24, 2012

our 15 minutes of fame…

This past September we were photographed and interviewed for an article in Business Black Box magazine. Each issue they feature a "What Matters" human interest story about someone in the community. 

It all started when Geoff Wasserman, CEO at Showcase Marketing, along with his son, came to support us during our adoption fundraiser back in August. We shared our adoption stories with each other and as he was leaving, asked us if we would be interested in sharing our story with the community. Needless to say, it was one of the highlights of my day. *understatement* 

I am so geared up about it and hopefully it will be a great tool to encourage other families to adopt!


2 comments:

  1. you are going to be one busy momma. we will have to get together sometime. i still check your blog often to see how it is going with you and zoey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog from Pinterest. I live in Seneca - so I was shocked to see you're a SC couple!
    We were in the process to adopt domestically when I found out I was pregnant (surprise!). Then we filed to become foster parents and brought home our son. We fought for 2 years to adopt him and finalized in Sept 2010.
    Congrats on both your children! What a blessing. I'll be following along to see how things progress!

    ReplyDelete